Friday, February 24, 2012

Don't Be Afraid of Something New

Greg Holden is the shit.  Straight up (now tell me) his music is awesome.  Take a moment to expand your mind and listen to a new artist.  Without new sounds, we wither and die under the same mediocrity that we are faced with every day.  Take a listen to Mr. Holden and feel something fresh.

Anger in "I Don't Believe You".  We all know someone this applies to; hell, I can think of a good dozen folks I'd like to sing this to, face to face (except I can't sing, so that would be nothing short of terrifying).

Memories of a hangover and the good times that led to it in "Bar on A".  Seriously, most of us can relate to this song.  (Probably more so if he sang about puking.  Shut up and stop judging me).

Shed a tear to "The Lost Boy".

What am I trying to tell you?  Go to iTunes (or another online retailer) NOW and purchase his music.  Expand your mind folks.  Besides, you'll be ahead of the trend when he's a well known artist.

Kisses!