Friday, February 5, 2010

My First Attempt at This Thing Called Blogging

Okay, so here's the deal...I'm not sure why I decided to start a blog. I'd like to think that I have something insightful or humorous to say, but I think most folks do. I mean really, there's a certain level of narcissism that comes with starting such an endeavor. Yup, I realize what I'm implying about myself. (It's not true, I promise; or hope; or, whatever).

Honestly, the thought to start one struck me as I was watching Julie & Julia recently. I'm not going to begin some great endeavor that I want to document and share with whomever is interested. I just thought perhaps it would be fun to share some of my thoughts on occasion.

I just said 'I' a lot. Maybe I am a narcissist. Well hell, I guess folks were right! (I'm kidding, I think).

With that said, we begin.....